Thursday, September 15, 2011

MY children

My Children

I have kids that have been abused.


It is never easy to tell about what has happened to yourself. But to start telling what has happened to your children, well, that is even worse. I will not say that much. I just want you to know that whatever is happening, you are not alone.!

I guess it is very important to know that you are not alone. I remember that during my kids terrible ordeal. I can tell you when we started this, we didn`t know how long a time it would take, we didn`t know how much bad things would be said. Nor did we know at that time that there were more children involved. When we knew about that, it was almost a year after we had pressed charges. And it was a shock. I was both raging mad, and happy. It is a weird thing to say I was happy, but because of those people, we knew we had a stronger case, and we would be able to put the man in jail.

The first time I met the other family, was the day I was allowed in to the courtroom. I was one of the witnesses, and couldn`t be there before I had been on the witnes-stand. It was a horrible experience, and I cried when I finally was done.

We made it, though. And that is one of the things I want YOU to know. YOU can make it, too. Just never give up. A pedophile needs to be stopped. The children need to be safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment